Having problems with your adhesive nozzles becoming blocked?
ALL lash technicians have experienced the frustration of their lash adhesive nozzle becoming stuck in the cap! However what happens when this is the case mid-treatment? You might not always have an extra glue to hand!
Our glue rescue kit has been specially curated tohelp you out of those "sticky" situations! The kit contains items to help rescue your glue from:
- Dirty glue nozzle or cap
- Glue stuck on the nozzle
- A nozzle stuck to the cap
- A blocked nozzle
The Glue Rescue Kit contains:
- A golden cap for the glue bottle
- A red pin (to clean blocked nozzles)
- A spare glue nozzle
Two types of kit for:
- Flexie, Velvet, Crystal bond, Sky, Sky plus
- Lady Bond, Power Bond, Royal Bond
WHAT TO DO TO PREVENT YOUR GLUE NOZZLE FROM GETTING BLOCKED:
There are few reasons why your nozzle/cap can get stuck:
- A) incorrect cleaning of nozzle
- B) shaking the glue with the cap on
- C) not closing the cap correctly
To avoid this, we recommend:
- cleaning your nozzle withglue nozzle wipes every time you take a fresh drop of the glue,
- removing the cap and covering the nozzle with glue nozzle wipe while shaking the glue,
- ensuring the cap is always closed tightly to ensure the bottle is air-tight.
- ensuring glue is stored upright between uses
- when dispensing a drop, try not to squeeze too hard as this can suck air into the nozzle and result in the bottle 'burping' when the air comes out of the nozzle - instead let gravity do most of the work when the glue is being dispensed and give the bottle a little tap before replacing the lid to let out any air which might be in the nozzle.