What kind of tape do you use for eyelash extensions? How do you keep bottom lashes down?
Foam tape is the most COST EFFECTIVE eyepatch solution loved by thousands of lash technicians all around the world. It's cheaper than the CHEAPEST eye pads for eyelash extensions! 5 meters of microfoam tape will allow you to create:
- 80 lash sets(£0.08/$0.10/€0.10 per set!)from the 2.5cm wide tape roll
- 160 lash sets (£0.08/$0.10/€0.10 per set!) from the 5cm wide tape roll
Why use foam tape for eyelash extensions?
You can use the foam tape for ANY client, however, it’s an absolute “must-have” for those clients who:
- are allergic to the gel of eye patches
- have oily skin (foam tap has excellent “staying in one place” ability)
- have bulbous eyesOR struggle to keep their eyes tightly closed during treatment - the thicker foam helps to keep the fumes away from the eyes
- liketo talk during the treatment and, as a result, their eyes are constantly shaking.
- havesensitive watery eyes.
Wondering what tape do you use for eyelash extensions? Check other types of tapehere.Prefer regular eyepatches? We’ve got you covered!Shop our eyepatch range.